Special on massage therapy! $40 – for a 1 hour massage for first-time patients!
Now through March!
In this wonderful show, Dr. Baranski reviews the many therapeutic and medical benefits of massage.
Massage does wonders for the immune system, and helps manage health and well-being! See the list below for the many benefits of massage!
Advanced Spine and Sport employs two well-trained massage therapists who are sensitive to patient’s needs. They will listen to you and address your pain and discomfort.
Remember – the special lasts through March! Just call (805) 642-4061 and tell them Bunny sent you!
10 Good Reasons To Get A Massage:
- Posture Problems – can be helped with massage.
- Pain in Shoulders – can affect posture – Massage will help your posture.
- Sore muscles – Massage helps increase blood flow into muscle areas and prevent them from becoming knots and trigger points.
- Stress – Massage relaxes and helps increase blood flow.
- Depression – Massage helps you de-stress.
- Chronic Illness – Massage improves immunity and white blood cell count.
- Neck Issues – Massage alone and/or with chiropractic helps with imbalance, discomfort and tightness.
- Tension Headaches – from neck muscles being tight – Again, Massage and Chiropractic can help.
- Sleep issues – Massage addresses muscle imbalance.
- Infants – Massage is great for babies. They will sleep more and cry less! Great for parents and grandparents overworked by stress!
Call Advanced Spine And Sport and get your free 30 minute consultation today! (805) 642-4061
Remember Advanced Spine and Sport has a special now through the month of March! You may already be a patient – You may want to refer your child, or grandchild.
About Advanced Spine and Sport: Dr. Baranski’s office is the first of its kind in Ventura County to bring a special blend of integrated medicine – including an M.D., chiropractors, physical therapy, massage therapy, and medical weight loss, all in one location. Their holistic medical team strives to educate and provide their patients with the most advanced forms of non-surgical therapies possible.
About Dr. James Baranski: James Baranski, D.C., an avid sports enthusiast, enjoys basketball, golf, and working out. He understands that with activities comes injuries, and how treating these injuries as quickly and successfully as possible is crucial – whether it be for an elite athlete or for the weekend warrior.
Dr. Baranski graduated in December 1999 from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles. He worked as an associate for three years in North Hollywood, CA, then worked for a prominent orthopedic medical group in Los Angeles, CA. There he directed patient care which included chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture, pain management, surgical procedures, and pre- and post-operative rehabilitation.
Dr. Baranski specializes in sports injuries, personal injuries such as motor vehicle accidents and slip-n-falls, as well as work-related and repetitive stress injuries. He works with many of the top attorneys and MD’s in Ventura County, ensuring the most comprehensive care possible for the patients.
He has taken 100’s of hours of post-graduate classes on sports injuries and exercise therapy, as well as work injury laws and personal injury seminars. He also did personal training for 3 years, helping people reach their personal and fitness goals.
Contact Dr. James Baranski at Advanced Spine and Sport (805) 642-4061. Also visit: http://www.venturachiropractor.com/