Padman Pillai, M.Sc, A.R.I.Cl, R.HT., joins Dr. Bunny to discuss being a healer and how he has helped people. A wonderful interview!
Board certified clinical hypnotherapist, Padman Pillai is a former pharmaceutical marketing executive & research scientist. Padman earned a Master of Science degree in Analytical Chemistry at the University of London and was elected to the Associate membership of the Royal Institute of Chemistry, U.K. He subsequently worked as a research scientist for the British non-ferrous metals’ research association in U.K. He is a member of the following professional bodies and currently the managing director of Wellness Hypnotherapy Clinic Inc.
• FELLOW OF INTERNATIONAL HYPNOSIS FEDERATION
• ACCESS CONSIOUSNESS BARS FACILITATOR and now conducting ACCESS BARS CLASSES
• Director, Founder and Principal of WELLNESS HYPNOTHERAPY INSTITUTE, which is approved as a Vocational School by Canada Revenue Agency and certified by the Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development , Canada as an Educational Institution.
Wellness Hypnotherapy Institute is accredited by:
1. Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists, Canada (ARCH Canada)
2. International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA), USA
3. International Hypnosis Federation (IHF) , USA
Director of Wellness Hypnotherapy Clinic Inc. in Edmonton.
Padman has attended Dr. Brian Weiss’s Past life Therapy Course (five full days). This is another area of special interest for Padman. By using this modality, Padman’s clients have experienced significant results.
Padman is a Member of the following Professional Hypnotherapy organizations:
• Member, Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists, Canada (ARCH Canada).
• Member, International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA), USA.
• Fellow of International Hypnosis Federation (IHF), USA.
• Member, The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standatrds.
Padman is also a certified Emotional Freedom Technique specialist. He was able to help many clients loose excess body weight, cure their craving for smoking and dissolve their fears and phobias. He has also provided clients with special treatments for pain relief, top- notch athletic performance, insomnia, frigidity, impotency, painless child birth and unexplained infertility. He was able to mentor students and make them achieve top scores in their examinations. Past life regression is another area of special interest for Padman.
Padman has conducted many workshops on motivation, business & spirituality which were well acclaimed by those who attended them. He is currently an instructor for continuing education courses for the Edmonton Public School Board and in service programs for NAIT. Although, clinical hypnotherapy is his primary interest he is also a professional key note speaker and comedy stage hypnotist.
Contact Dr. Bunny Vreeland at (805) 482-8111 or E-mail: Bunny@BunnyVreeland.com