Join Patty Brown in the kitchen to get great tips on making delicious Deviled Eggs – and more!
Patty Brown is a cooking enthusiast with years of experience in the kitchen. She is also the owner of 805 Treats, where she creates amazingly delicious specialties such as Patty’s Exquisite Toffee, Honey Salted Caramels, Nutty Caramel Corn, Maple Chai Spiced Nut Mix-VEGAN and Sweet n Spicy Mixed Nuts. Her mission at 805 Treats is to provide you with the freshest products, using the healthiest ingredients available, and utilizing local products whenever possible!
Contact Patty at (805) 607-9495, or e-mail: Patty@805treats.com
Find 805 Treats on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Pattys805Treats
Also visit: www.805treats.com
Here’s a great recipe for Classic Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- A dash of apple cider vinegar
- 1 heaping Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons regular yellow mustard
- Boil the eggs in water with the apple cider vinegar. Bring the eggs to a strong boil then turn the stove off and let them sit for a while to slow-cook.
- After the eggs are done cooking and have cooled a bit, peel them gently, cut them in half, and place the yolks in a bowl.
- If needed, rinse the whites gently and pat dry.
- As the Joy of Cooking advises regarding adding ingredients to the yolks: “moisten them pleasantly” with the mustard and mayo. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon the pleasantly moistened yolk mixture into a zip-locking bag, then cut the tip off one side.
- Gently and evenly squirt the yolk mixture into the egg white