April Nixon, pre-need funeral counselor at Reardon Funeral Home, joins Dr. Bunny to discuss what a pre-need funeral counselor does, what 4 steps need to be taken immediately when someone dies, and why it’s important to be thinking about this now. This is extremly important info that all of us need to know!
More about pre-planning services at Reardon Funeral Home:
Why are so many families planning their funerals in advance with Joseph P. Reardon Funeral Home & Cremation Service?
For Peace of Mind
- To personalize their funeral
- To reduce the emotional stress and financial burden of surviving family members
- To provide for final expenses due to Medicaid regulations
- To protect against the future costs of funerals
We offer a full range of services and prices to meet the needs of the families we serve. We realize families want the quality and value of our professional services at the time of need.
Our Advance Funeral Planning Services Include:
- We can arrange consultations with no cost or obligation in your home or ours.
- Recording of family information.
- Recording of your wishes and desires.
- Selecting services and merchandise.
- Flexible funding options
April Nixon at 805-766-9970 (cell) or 800-799-7526 (office)
Also visit: http://bunnyvreeland.org/ http://vreelandcollege.org/