Dr. Johannes Ramirez has been using a breakthrough new sculpture tool since 2016 and has helped 100’s of patients lose inches!
The sculpture device, a new non-invasive liposuction device, uses a laser that shines a light on the body penetrating the skin. The light causes fat cells to go into autolysis, (destruction of a cell through the action of its own enzymes).
The procedure is safe when done correctly and Dr. Ramirez and his staff are trained to do the laser correctly!
While laser sculpting takes care of the fat cells, people still need to watch what they eat or they can add new fat cells! Dr. Ramirez helps his patients to continue to keep the inches off with cutting edge weight loss programs that focus on healthy living.
Dr. Ramirez works with his patients on reducing their carbs and encourages them to eat more protein. AND they are extremely successful at reducing their weight by a 100 lbs and more. Dr. R. maintains “If you get rid of carbs, you can reduce weight and eat more!” Some people eat up to 2000 calories or more of protein a day and get “skinnier!”
What Happens After You Make An Appointment For Laser Sculpting:
- Consultation – Dr. Ramirez and his team determines if you are an appropriate candidate. They take photos of the areas you want reduced for “before” pictures.
- You sit down and relax. They will put the laser on the skin.
- 25 minutes go by ~ you are relaxing, playing on your phone, and/or meditating, etc. Someone monitors you at all times. Sometimes you may feel that you are warming up but you don’t get hot. The laser vibrates the nerve endings. It will shine for 30 seconds and then cool for 10 seconds.
- After your treatment, another appointment is scheduled for 4 – 6 weeks later.
- Most people need just 3 to 4 treatments depending on their body fat content.
Your old fat cells – inches – are gone! (However, it is important to note that this procedure doesn’t prevent future weight gain – your body can create new fat cells).
Dr. Ramirez has many methods and programs for optimal weight loss – Listen to his show and find out about his unique philosophy on body and healthy living!
Meanwhile – Dr. Ramirez will leave you with some…
SCARY FACTS ABOUT SUGAR:
- Most people are addicted to sugar!
- Sugar is 10x more addictive than cocaine!
- Sugar has worse withdrawal symptoms than heroin
- Sugar is more damaging to the liver than alcohol
- High Fructose Corn Syrup is labeled in 50 different ways… so it is extremely difficult to if it is in a food even if we read the label on the can or package!
Be inspired! Continue Listening to Dr. Ramirez’s new show and learn more on how to bring wellness from inside out.
Contact Dr. Ramirez at (805) 485-8515.
650 Hobson Way, Suite 201, Oxnard CA
About Dr. Ramirez
Dr. Johannes Ramirez is a leading provider of obstetrics and gynaecology. He specializes in female reproductive health issues, weight loss, and gynecological health issues as well as testosterone replacement treatment for men and women.
Dr. Ramirez has a Master’s in Physiology and Neurobiology and over 20 publications in print. He has been a practicing OB/GYN for 28 years and has the unique experience and qualifications which blend together to provide a cohesive approach to patient care. He stays abreast of the latest developments in women’s health issues and renews his certification with the American College of OB/GYN board annually.
The practice is committed to staying up-to-date with new developments in obstetrics and gynaecology and informing patients through consultation and regular educational seminars. Dr. Ramirez can help with a variety of issues. Dr. Ramirez and his staff are also dedicated to helping their patients lose weight in a way that takes into account their own personal needs and medical profile.
A physician-supervised medical weight loss program is the safest method for weight loss and maintenance. The practice offers strategies and nutritional plans available only to medical doctors and provide results that no other program can duplicate. The practice’s weight loss plans not only result in patients feeling better about their appearance but put them on the road to better health as well.
When not with his patients, Dr. Ramirez enjoys spending his free time with his wife and three children, kite surfing, and golfing. He is also a private pilot with over 500 hours flight time.Whatever a patient’s needs or concerns, call Women’s Care Center today for a free consultation. To accommodate the busy schedules of today’s patients, the practice also supports email and tele-medicine visits.