Matt urges DACA recipients to renew their applications before October 7th! They will be guaranteed up to 2 more years in the US.
Due to the phasing out of DACA by the new administration, Matt Bromund, Principal Attorney of the Bromund Law Group, dedicates this show to helping DACA recipients.
800,000 people are protected under DACA and need to move from where they are to something that will allow them to continue their lives in the United States.
Two and a half million children came into the country in recent years and have been here 5 to 20 years!
They “see themselves as vessels of the American Dream of their parents.” Known as Dreamers, their numbers include doctors, lawyers, fire fighters, paramedics, teachers, entrepreneurs, etc. They don’t see themselves as immigrants at all but more like first generation Americans.
The Bromund Law Group wants to help Dreamers. Matt urges DACA recipients not to wait and to find ways to remain in the country NOW.
Ways to Qualify For Entry Into The U.S.A. (“Easy” entry.)
- Marry a United States Citizen
- Become a person of exceptional value – a genius in what you do.
Other People Who Qualify for Entry Into the U.S.A. (Not as easy as the ways above.)
- Someone who has a job waiting for them – a job that the employer is having a hard time filling with an American.
- Someone who has money to invest to hire American workers
- Someone who is a brother, sister, child or other relative of someone who is here legally.
- Someone whose continued survival is at stake if they are not allowed into the U.S.A., i.e. Syrian and Venezuelan refugees.
There are millions of people who want to come to the United States but only a few hundred thousand legal entries are allowed each year.
Matt warns DACA recipients that prosecutorial focus has been on criminal aliens and it is important that DACA recipients do not contemplate breaking the law in any way. If you are charged with a crime, you will not get the benefit of the doubt no matter how long you have been in the U.S.A.
Call (805) 650-1100 with any questions – Bromund Law Group is fighting for your future!
Some of our immigration legal services include:
- Non-immigrant Visitor visas
- Non-immigrant Student visas
- Non-immigrant Crime victim (or ‘U’) visas
- Non-immigrant Fiance (or ‘K’) visas
– See more at: http://www.bromundlaw.com/ventura-immigration-lawyer
The Bromund Law Group is Ventura County’s premier immigration, family law, and criminal defense firm. They are solutions-focused and dedicated to fighting for your family.
The premier law firm for immigration, family law, and criminal defense in Ventura, California.
The Bromund Law Group is a bilingual firm (Spanish/English) with experience working with military families and devoted to seeing their client’s lives improved as a result of their work.
Never a consultation fee, always the truth.
950 County Square Dr, Ste 111
Call (805) 650-1100
Facebook – Bromund Law Group: https://www.facebook.com/Bromund-Law-Group-161507799256/?pnref=lhc