Sabine tells us where her interest in natural skin care began, how she got started in creating such beautifully natural products, and what sets her products apart.
It is delightful to hear Sabine’s passion about the quality of each ingredient that goes into the Rêves de Sabine products, and how much she truly cares about people and the environment.
Sabine shares how the COVID-19 pandemic affected her, the special hand sanitizer she formulated, and what she is doing to help others during this unprecedented time.
Tune in for an uplifting and inspiring interview!
Learn more about the Spread Love Journey: https://www.revesdesabine.com/blog/2020/6/30/spread-love
For products and more info, visit: https://www.revesdesabine.com/
About Rêves de Sabine:
Rêves de Sabine [Sabine’s Dreams] is the French approach to enhancing beauty and well-being the natural way, carefully sourcing each natural and organic ingredient from growers and artisans around the world, including exceptional therapeutic grade essential oils, to help you look, feel and smell beautiful, naturally.
At Rêves de Sabine, we craft our natural body care products in small batches with the finest natural and organic ingredients, food grade whenever possible, with nothing synthetic, no parabens, no artificial preservatives, and no animal testing. We use recyclable containers such as non-reactive glass, or metal. We avoid unnecessary packaging such as cardboard boxes which are generally discarded as soon as they have been opened.
About Sabine Dodane:
“I am an artisan inspired by nature, the smell of the ocean, the feel of bare feet in cool sand, the taste of honey and the sound of bees, the scent of white sage on a warm summer day and, most of all, by Love.”
For more information on growing up in France in an artistic family, and how Sabine came to create the Rêves de Sabine line of eco-friendly, handcrafted, botanical & natural body care products, go to:
Rêves de Sabine is now a Green Certified Business! (https://greenbusinessca.org)
Our studio/atelier practices:
- We get to and from work on bicycles whenever possible.
- We use high efficiency eco-friendly light bulbs.
- We use 100% recycled paper towels.
- Whenever possible, we use terry cloth towels.
- We work with eco-friendly, biodegradable nitrile gloves.
- We use eco-friendly cleaning products.
The Rêves de Sabine efforts to be environmentally conscious and minimize waste:
- Over 90% of our products come in recyclable containers such as non-reactive glass and metal.
- We avoid unnecessary packaging, such as paperboard boxes, which are generally discarded as soon as they have been opened. To protect our products from UV damage, we use amber, cobalt blue or green colored glass containers.
- When we ship, we use 100% biodegradable packing tape & packing peanuts.
- We recycle the cardboard boxes our inventory comes in, or reuse them when shipping or delivering to our retail stores.
- Our promotional materials are printed with soy-based inks on recycled paper [certified with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) , and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)].
Studio 32 • Bell Arts Factory
432 N Ventura Ave
Ventura, CA 93001
Contact Dr. Bunny Vreeland at (805) 482-8111 or E-mail: Bunny@BunnyVreeland.com
Also visit: https://bunnyvreeland.org/ https://vreelandcollege.org/ https://upgradeyourlifewithdrbunny.com https://communicatewithanyone.wordpress.com/