In this timely new show, Dr. Baranski explains all about massage… And it is more than you think! Read on!
Advanced Spine And Sport excels in an advanced massage treatment! This treatment targets specific problems such as sports injuries and many other medical conditions.
Advanced Spine And Sport Experts work together combining Massage, Medical, Physical Therapy, and Chiropractic to provide the best treatment plan and outcome.
Dr. Baranski suggests that you start with Swedish and Deep Tissue massage as a general treatment and then move on to Medical, if needed.
Of course, if you just want a relaxing stress-relief massage for your busy month of December – that is fine too! To find out more read the excerpt below from Dr. Baranski’s website for Advanced Spine And Sport.
Medical Massage or Orthopedic Massage
Medical and orthopedic massage is designed to produce immediate, and long-term, results for people with specific injuries, symptoms, or any type of myofascial restrictions.
These forms of massage often provide immediate and long-term relief from pain, and both help promote full body alignment and healing.
Medical and orthopedic massages can successfully treat a variety of medical conditions including:
- Tight and sore muscles that can lead to poor blood flow, improper alignment and pain
- Limited or poor range of motion throughout the body
- Poor posture and lack of balance and coordination
- Stress and other nervous system ailments
- Muscle knots (Myofascial trigger-points) and pain
- Nerve compression and muscle spasms
- Digestive issues
These issues and others can all be addressed through medical or orthopedic massage treatment.
Because medical and orthopedic massage are designed to identify and treat medical issues, these treatments require a doctor’s prescription. Advanced Spine & Sport Chiropractic accepts medical referrals from other doctors, but our own doctors can authorize medical and orthopedic massages if we determine that treatment can improve your health.
Medical and Orthopedic Massage Facts:
- Injuries and surgeries, whether minor or acute, can impact one’s quality of life; medical and orthopedic massage can address those impacts through cost-effective, drug and surgery-free, and non-invasive treatment.
- In many cases, medical and orthopedic massage serves as a preventative health solution allowing for long-term health, flexibility, and vitality.
- Medical and orthopedic massage is a treatment that promotes full-body health and wellness.
- You can use your health savings account (HSA) or health reimbursement account (HRA) for medical and orthopedic massage, and some insurances cover medical and orthopedic massage treatment.
About Advanced Spine and Sport: Dr. Baranski’s office is the first of its kind in Ventura County to bring a special blend of integrated medicine – including an M.D., chiropractors, physical therapy, massage therapy, and medical weight loss, all in one location. Their holistic medical team strives to educate and provide their patients with the most advanced forms of non-surgical therapies possible.
About Dr. James Baranski: James Baranski, D.C., an avid sports enthusiast, enjoys basketball, golf, and working out. He understands that with activities comes injuries, and how treating these injuries as quickly and successfully as possible is crucial – whether it be for an elite athlete or for the weekend warrior.
Dr. Baranski graduated in December 1999 from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles. He worked as an associate for three years in North Hollywood, CA, then worked for a prominent orthopedic medical group in Los Angeles, CA. There he directed patient care which included chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture, pain management, surgical procedures, and pre- and post-operative rehabilitation.
Dr. Baranski specializes in sports injuries, personal injuries such as motor vehicle accidents and slip-n-falls, as well as work-related and repetitive stress injuries. He works with many of the top attorneys and MD’s in Ventura County, ensuring the most comprehensive care possible for the patients.
He has taken 100’s of hours of post-graduate classes on sports injuries and exercise therapy, as well as work injury laws and personal injury seminars. He also did personal training for 3 years, helping people reach their personal and fitness goals.
Contact Dr. James Baranski at Advanced Spine and Sport (805) 642-4061. Also visit: https://www.venturachiropractor.com/