Julieanne Case joins Dr. Bunny to discuss CBD (Cannabidiol) and its many benefits. Julieanne began using CBD for anxiety and stress, and found that it also helped her after a car accident last year. Julieanne was so impressed with the benefits of CBD that she decided to sell it and spread the word about this amazing product, after finding a company she believed in.
Julieanne learned a lot before getting involved with Changing The Future Outcome of People’s health and wealth (CTFO), which is a company that she describes as being “by the associates, of the associates, and for the associates” – meaning that they are supporting the people who get involved with this venture. Julieanne explains how CTFO’s products differ from other CBD products, and shares why she really believes in this company.
CBD has been shown to reduce vomiting & nausea; suppress muscle spasms; and reduce seizures & convulsions.
It also has been shown to:
- promote relaxation and overall health
- relieve anxiety
- reduce cravings
- aid in digestion
- supports optimal immune function and the regeneration of healthy cells
These are small bottles of liquid high-potency, Pure Hemp Oil, sometimes called tinctures, that you take by dropping 1⁄2 dropper full of oil under your tongue once in the morning and once again in the evening.
- The 300mg drops are for those looking to maintain optimal health.
- The 500mg drops are for those looking for a slightly higher-level CBD oil to stimulate optimal health.
- The 750mg drops are for those looking for even a higher-level of CBD oil to maintain healthy immune function.
- The 1500mg drops are the highest level of CBD oil to support the body’s antiviral and natural healing capabilities.
From Wikipedia, about CBD:
Cannabidiol is a phytocannabinoid discovered in 1940. It is one of some 113 identified cannabinoids in Cannabis plants, accounting for up to 40% of the plant’s extract. As of 2018, preliminary clinical research on cannabidiol included studies of anxiety, cognition, movement disorders, and pain.
Contact Julieanne Case by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also visit: http://acaseforcbd.com
Contact Dr. Bunny Vreeland at (805) 482-8111 or E-mail: Bunny@BunnyVreeland.com