Dr. Bunny received a letter in the mail titled “Medi-Cal for all – All for one (& more supplements)”, and wanted to know more, so she contacted her good friend Jim Nicoll. Jim is the owner/broker of Nicoll Insurance & Financial Services, and is a true wealth of information!
Jim and Dr. Bunny discuss the “Medi-Cal for all” concept & answer the question “Is free, free??”. They also discuss long term care, assisted living, and so much more!
Tune in and learn valuable info!
About Jim Nicoll:
James C Nicoll is the owner/broker of Nicoll Insurance & Financial Services. He has lived in Ventura with his wife, Sandy and family for over 32 years, is one of only a few fully licensed Independent Life, Health/Medicare Supplement, Long Term Care & Disability Insurance and “Safer Indexed Annuity” professionals in Ventura County.
Jim is a Certified ACA, Short Term Health and Senior Long Term Care and Medicare Supplement Insurance Agent. He continues to serve his growing clientele of individuals, families, professionals and small businesses for insurance and financial solutions.
About Nicoll Insurance & Financial Services:
Nicoll Insurance & Financial Services specializes in providing family and business life insurance planning, employee benefits, health insurance (Affordable Care Act On and Off Exchange), financial, retirement, and estate planning, IRA’s and Indexed Annuities, Senior Medicare Supplement and Long Term Care Insurance.
Our Trusted Choice Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice agencies are insurance and financial services firms committed to the planning process and whose access to multiple companies and quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of insurance and financial products and unparalleled stewardship and advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial products and services that are right for you, your family or your business through multiple companies.
- Offer a process for prompt and fair resolutions to your service issues.
- Help you upgrade as necessary issues related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the benefits and options available to you through our competence
- Respond to your phone calls and e-mails promptly and efficiently.
- Provide services for our clients, offering any or all of the following preferred methods: phone and fax, e-mail, voice-mail, call center services and limited text.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your plans.
- Commit ourselves to continuing education and proper licensing, so we may be more knowledgeable in serving you, and provide a satisfying conclusion.
- Treat you with personal respect, honesty and courtesy in our relationship.
- Conduct our business with vision and in an ethical and professional manner .
We pledge this to you, our long term customers and clients, and ask that you let us know if there is any doubt if we don’t meet our commitment and your satisfaction, so we may take corrective action. We appreciate and will go out of our way to take care of your personal referrals.
Contact Jim Nicoll at (805) 642-1775
Also visit: https://www.nicollinsurance.com
Nicoll Insurance & Financial Services
CA Ins. Lic #0777134 NV Ins. Lic #0799744
5550 Telegraph Rd., Ste B4 Ventura CA 93003
fax: (805) 642-0522
• Individual, ACA & Group Health Insurance
• Long Term Care & Disability Plans
• Family & Business Life Insurance
• Guaranteed Tax-Sheltered Annuities
• IRAs, Funds & Retirement Plans
Podcast (ask-dr-bunny): Play in new window | Download | Embed