Josh Reuben, President of Vibrant Voices Toastmasters, joins Dr. Bunny to discuss Toastmasters, how he got involved in the club, and how Toastmasters is not just for speaking – it’s also for better leadership.
Josh shares his first experience with Toastmasters, how it has helped him in life, as well as the many aspects and levels of Toastmasters.
Toastmasters is a wonderful organization which has helped many people learn how to speak comfortably in front of a group, and lead with purpose. People who join Toastmasters find potential they never thought they had and achieve more of their goals and dreams.
Visit Vibrant Voices Toastmasters for FREE:
Visit Vibrant Toastmasters for FREE! Open to all adults! Join us at: 6:00PM- 7:00PM (new time, starting 1/09/2019) at the Regional Training Center, Classroom 5 on Wednesdays!
Look for our Toastmaster Banner in front of the classroom building
Address: 102 Durley Ave.,
Camarillo, CA 93010
Call Karrisa Tidwell 805/320-3068
The club is currently growing – so we are especially welcoming new guests
This club is open to the public.
- Formulate, express and sell your ideas and yourself with poise and confidence.
- Improve your ability to listen and evaluate other’s ideas.
- Learn and practice leadership skills.
- Conquer Fears
- Motivate others.
- Manage your time more effectively.
Your career can benefit:
- With increased overall confidence.
- You will conduct interviews with ease.
- You will conduct efficient meetings.
- You will give better presentations.
- It will improve your communications with colleagues and management.
Mission of our Club
“To provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.”
The Benefits of Being a Toastmasters Member
- Participation in a unique and proven program for developing your communication and leadership skills.
- A positive and supportive atmosphere in a community of learners.
- The opportunity to find your voice while learning to tell your story with confidence.
- Regular and constructive feedback from other learners as you practice organizing your thoughts and presenting them clearly.
- Experience in leadership development through training and club involvement.
- Unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Access to a wealth of educational materials and resources on public speaking, listening skills, meeting protocol, the use of technology in presentations, and effective communication in conferences and meetings.
- A free subscription to the Toastmaster, a monthly magazine that provides insights on communication, leadership, club activities and other relevant topics.
Toastmasters is so much more than public speaking!
Visit the Vibrant Voices Toastmasters website to learn more: https://vibrantvoices.toastmastersclubs.org